Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I get rid of pimples,zits,and blackheads?

I use Nuetragena (i dont really know how to spell it) but its not showing much, and my mother wont get me any other products. And yearbook pictures are coming up in 2 weeks! I have mostly pimples/zits on my forehead, but its calmed down. And blackheads on my nose, little on chin, and top of my mouth. But the mouth ones just popped out. Any Advice?


When you answer please put what the treatments usually work for and how well you think it will work?!


PLEASE HELP!!!!How can I get rid of pimples,zits,and blackheads?
astringent! it's honestly the best thing i've ever used. it dries up the excess oils on your face. use it 1-3 times a day. my pimples dissappeared in 2 days without even popping them!


for the blackheads, i heard rubbing some lemon juice on them works.


i also use a daily facewash (clearsel sp?) every night before i go to bed to keep my face clean.


change you pillow case every 2-3 weeks because when you sleep, oil from your hair and face get rubbed off onto it and transfer to your face causing pimples.


i know you don't want to get any other products, but if you can at least get the astringent by yourself. i believe its fairly cheap.


if not before you go to bed, dab toothpaste on your zits (weird i know). it must be the pasty toothpaste, not the gel. it dries up the oils. i found this takes longer than the astringent, but it works after maybe 4 or 5 days depending on how bad the zits are.How can I get rid of pimples,zits,and blackheads?
My stepson had a bad case of acne and I started him on L'Bri's Deep Pore Trio with aloe jelly. I also got him the KlearAway for spot treatment. It worked wonderfully. You can order from my website which I listed below. Also check out the articles on my blog. I can tell you it works!
Well you should apply some lemon juice it will get rid of acne and it will prevent scars that acne may cause..Just put it on you face(becareful for your eyes)about 1 time a day it will get better in about 10 days..
What worked REALLY good for me was Clean and Clear acne advantage kit. And the blackhead eraser also from clean and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment