Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will DOVE soap work for acne and blackheads?

Hey,I am starting to breakout,and i don't have toothpaste,{i don't use it,i use baking soda for my teeth},And i don't have proactive,i have pills,but they never worked,so i threw them away....But i do have some DOVE soap in the bathroom that's new,and not used...I'm not allergic to anything really,will it work fine for my skin,how many times a day should i wash my face with it? How long will it take to finally effect my skin? Should i use hot or cold water? Thanks in advance!Will DOVE soap work for acne and blackheads?
Dove soap isn't used to treat acne, it's used for cleansing.Will DOVE soap work for acne and blackheads?
yea well dove is gud 4 sensitive skin n all that


but i also hv acne n didnt make a single difference!!


n wash ur face as many many u want it cuz dove doesnt make ur skin that dry at all n use it any tym... it dosent really matter
If you can, get Lava Soap. I use it. It can hurt because of the pumice in it, but it works better than proactive for me
isnt dove soap for cleaning your body in the shower ?? i wouldnt use it for acne

No comments:

Post a Comment