Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get rid of these zits and blackheads?

so i wash my face every morning and before i go to bed. But i still have blackheads on my nose and zits on my face! Ive tried toothpaste hand sanitizer (it has alcohol in it to dry it up) ice EVERYTHING! But nothing works! And my nose gets really dry and flaky and theirs only blackheads on my nose but zits everywhere else on my face (chin, nose, forehead, cheeks). is their any other home remedy i can use or any product i can use that will make these disappearr? I reallydon't want to have go to to a dermatologist plus my mom wouldn't let me (im only 16). Answers would be much appreciated.How can i get rid of these zits and blackheads?
Quickest way... go to an outside pool that has chlorine. You can wear sunscreen.





ANother way..eat a can of non pickeled beets everyday for a week so your liver will not be so congested.





Another way ...Clean and clear or equate brand daily face wash from walmart.



No comments:

Post a Comment