Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best product for pimples/redness/blackheads?

Hi, I have been struggling quite a bit with my skin. It's really not dramatic, but it's enough to make me self-conscious; I have some pimples on my fore-head ( maybe 4 at the max. ), but the problem is I'm always very red and I hav a lot of red spots ( still on my fore-head ). I also have blackheads around my nose and my chin.


I've tried several products, like the Clinique 3 steps, which was nice actually, and right now I'm on retin A, prescribed by my dermatologist, which I hate because it's so strong and dries my skin so much. I use different products at the same time, like St.Ives cleansers, Bior茅/Neutrogena/Clean%26amp;Clear moisturizers...


What can I do to REALLY clear my face? What products would you recommend? please nothing to expensive. Also, it would be great if you could recommend products I can find at the drugstore ( CVS ).


Thanks very much,What is the best product for pimples/redness/blackheads?
i use this amazing brand called arrbon.. its amazing and really works.. unlike proactive.. look it up
  • benefit cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment