Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get rid of my blackheads and whiteheads on my nose?

When I use pore strips, it removes the hair on the skin of my nose. I think it creates ingrown hairs. How can I remove blackheads without using a pore strip?How can I get rid of my blackheads and whiteheads on my nose?
http://www.acne.orgHow can I get rid of my blackheads and whiteheads on my nose?
To exfoliate with baking soda helps, but I am not sure if it will be fine for your face/skin.





Try contacting a dermatologist, that's the only help you can get, guaranteed!
I squeeze mine out using tissue wrapped around clean fingers. It's not healthy for your skin's cells and it's addictive.
use facial scrubs and make sure you wash your face every night..visit a dermatologist for proffesional help...good luck!
frist u take a steam then when the sweat comes then remove the blackades with the blackaid remover and wipe it clean
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
Too bad with the pore strips- I think that really works.


Use either a clay mask, exfoliate with a mild to moderate scrub. The two I like is neutragena pore/acne cleanser and Loose Lips New York Almond scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment