Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get rid of whiteheads and blackheads on my nose/lips?

i don't have oily skin and i don't get pimples or break out.


i've used st ives apricot scrub and clinique face wash but they don't really help much. i've also used pore strips but they don't get much, just a few blackheads.





i have a TON of whiteheads around the corners of my nose, in the little crease (philtrum?) of my upper lip and right under my bottom lip.





what can i use to get rid of them or at least get rid of some of them?How can i get rid of whiteheads and blackheads on my nose/lips?
First of all... St. Ives Apricot Scrub hurts your skin more than it helps it. Believe me.. i learned that the hard way.


I usually use Clinique skin wash... and it works well for me..


The thing is is that you can't take other people's words for it because each of us have unqiue skin....


But skinID sounds like something that would be good for you. or i would go to a dermatologist and see what he recommends. :]


hope i helped.How can i get rid of whiteheads and blackheads on my nose/lips?
i've tried alot of stuff!





and none works, or it works, but stops working after awhile.





the only thing that did get rid of my blackheads, atleast for a while. was this:





heat water in microwave, till its pretty hot, but wont burn you.


dip a rag/cloth in it, and press to blackheads. keep it there till the rag gets semi warm, do about three times.


then SQUEEZE, gently! and once the yellowy stuff comes out, squeeze alittle more, till the pore is empty, do on all blackheads =D





it worked for me :D but you have to do it like every twodays, and your nose is red for a while after, but it works :)





then cleanse, i use biore blackhead scrub at night, and cooling cleanser in the morning, GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment