Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can Elmer's Glue be used to remove blackheads?

Sounds dumb, I know. Someone said that putting Elmer's Glue on the affected area, letting it dry, and peeling it off is a good way to remove blackheads. I was just curious if this held any truth. What are some other good ways to remove blackheads if it doesn't?Can Elmer's Glue be used to remove blackheads?
Ouch! That removes just about everything BUT the blackheads. lol It pinches and pulls out the little fine baby hairs when you pull it off. Been there, done that!





Using a washcloth, exfoliate your skin....that has worked wonders for me. That may sound a little sarcastic, but I mean it! I stopped using washcloths years ago when the body poofs became so popular (they do feel nice)...I started getting blackheads around the side of my nose. I tried proactiv, glue, biore strips and those little blackhead sucker things. Nothing worked until I decided to just go back to my ol' reliable washcloth.





I do use clearasil for blackheads and wow, what a difference between teh two! good luckCan Elmer's Glue be used to remove blackheads?
Works for me and you can get the glue into the crevices of the side of your nose where sometimes those strips don't lay flat against. Makes my nose and chin so much smoother too. Report Abuse

yo dat be wack ta da d day **** homie.Get dat head out yo *** before uz gets up ta da eve it self. naw mean g?


PROPER TRANSLATION:


I do not belive that Elmer's Glue would help the situation.You shouldn't belive in what you have been told.Do you understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment