Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I remove my forever lasting blackheads?

ive tried spectro gel, a metal remover, neutrogena, and various other products, with no sucess.. also lemon juice and viniger which is supposed to work/help any products would help .. since i already know abuot the whole hot water/steaming thing. THANK YOUUUU, also do biore strips work long term... ? i don't think they do but opinions are open~! :)How do I remove my forever lasting blackheads?
heat up a damp towel rly hot. let it sit on your blackhead then try and squeeze it out. it usually just slides out...thats waht she said lolHow do I remove my forever lasting blackheads?
Biore strips work the first time or two, but not long term. Use an extractor tool. It's a little metal tool with a small scoop on one end and a big scoop on the other. The small scoop is for blackheads and the big scoop for whiteheads. It removes them right away, doesn't hurt, and doesn't leave any scars or red marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment