Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do i get rid of blackheads?

I tried porepack %26amp; squeezing them out but it isn't effective. Is there anyway where i can get rid of my blackheads.How do i get rid of blackheads?
you can try preventing them by utilizing a proper cleaning regimen. Proactive is one system some like. I didn't though. I use a number of Biore products including the heating wash at night and the scrub in the morning in the shower. I then use Oxy pads (both of these steps use salicylic acid which helps clear out and prevent blackheads), then a I use a benzoyl peroxide lotion in the am and Retin A at night (I get that from the doctor).





You could use an acne or peel off mask up to 3 times a week. Also the biore pore strips are helpful (same idea - pull the blackheads out).





If you can afford to or have insurance, a trip to the dermatologist may be really helpful.





If you are using makeup, make sure it is good for acne and try very hard to keep your hands off your face.





Good luck.How do i get rid of blackheads?
NEVER squeeze them. NEVER





Use Biore Pore Strips:





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>
Exfoliate! and just try to keep your skin clean.. and biore strips...
A dermatologist could definitely help you out on this.
tape on your face, just yank the piece and they'll stay on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment