Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I get rid of my pimples and blackheads?

They are annoying and I feel kinda embarrassing. I have them on my checks like a group, they are small. They come out before period and rarely after but it won鈥檛 go away.


I want a perfect product something easy to use it doesn鈥檛 matter if it鈥檚 expensive or not something will make them go away


I also have blackheads, not a lot I did facial many times but after 2 months or more they appear again... please help... What can I do to get rid of them easily?





Thanks in advanceHow can I get rid of my pimples and blackheads?
First of all, no one has flawless skin. Some people have it better than others, but thats just genes and stuff. Go to www.freewebs .com/reelbeauty11 for skin and beauty tips. I know its for young girls, but it works for anyone!





I know some people who have tried ProActive and it worked, but I also know some others who have tried it and it made it worse :( I know some who have put rubbing alchol on their skin or peroxcide to dry up the pimples. It also kills bacteria :) . Also, try going to a dermotoligist, or ask your regular doctor. Often times the regular doctor, who knows more about your med. history and whatnot can help you more than a dermatologist.





are you a vegetarian? That might have something to do with it. Its worth checking into.





Try dabbing toothpaste or honey on your zits before you go to bed - works wonders.





Overall, remember that beauty counts more on the inside than on the outside, and your true friends will love you for you, and not your skin.





Oh, and try a different kind of foundation, if you wear it. Try to use a kind with lots of water in it. It looks great and doesn't clog pores half as bad. And check your habits - do you prop your chin up a lot with your hands? That might cause the acne as well. Look for the cause, as well as the cure.





Sweat naturally cleanses your skin, so be sure to exercise often!How can I get rid of my pimples and blackheads?
I would either go to the dermatologist or let the doctor prescribe me the anti-baby pill. I had acne and once I started taking the pill they disappeared! the hormones that the pill contains killed them off.
Theres this tool and u just press it against your black heads and there gone!
if you are already past puberty and still pimple prone you have sensitive skin, if you follow these simple tips you can get them off and keep them off of your skin.





1: beauty rest if you can sleep more than eight hours a day then do so, just don't oversleep. it relives stress and promotes skin regeneration.





2: a lot of water. your skin runs mainly on water so if you dont drink up it will be very easily irritated.





3: skin care regiment. wash your face with either an antibacterial or a soothing facial wash (i suggest an antibacterial wash) use it every morning and evening, and an antibacterial facial scrub to be used every two weeks. and a good make-up remover if you wear make up.





and that's about it!! :P i'm also pimple prone :P just keep smiling :P
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
Soap and water at least twice a day. Cut back on greasy foods and chocolate. Use alcohol swabs to wipe your face down after you have washed it.
good luck finding a quick fix like you're looking for. use a face wash scrub, use an astringent for sensitive skin after washing, and moisturize with an oil free moisturizer. if you have blackheads on your nose you can get the pore cleansing strips. they just rip 'em right out.
PUT TOOTHPASTE ON THEM IT WILL KIND OF STING BUT THAT MEANS ITS WORKIN!!
Try using a mild scrub from Dermatologica if you have sensitive skin on your T-zone areas. Also, if you have blackheads on your nose purchase any sort of pore pack from the convenient store closest to you. NEVER touch the affected areas because the most common cause for oil problems are the grime and dirt on your hands, try drinking more water and consume daily supplements like Evening Primrose Oil.
At times and for many people in order to dry up their pimples, toothpaste works but just in case it hasn't worked for you, I would suggest derma cleanse system which works for pimples as well as blackheads. It's a amazing natural product which dries up pimples and prevents their quick re-occurrance. I have used it coz toothpaste didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment