Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can I do to reduce redness, blackheads, acne scaring and ingrown hairs between my eyebrows?

I pluck between my eyebrows to prevent an ugly unibrow from forming, but I find my skin is sensitive (I have issues with razor burn and razor bumps when I shave my beard) and redness occurs. I also have some ingrown hairs and slight acne scaring in this area, I thought these issues would go away as I matured, but they are still with me. It is much worse during the winter when I am not tanned, I find my skin 'tightens' in the summer months when I am in the sun more often. I was on Acutane during highschool and don't have many issues with pimples or acne anymore, just in this one area, I seem to have trouble with my skin.





I find I cannot pluck in the morning because in between my eyebrows will be red when I go out in the morning.





Any suggestions would help. I have recently picked up a exfoliating face wash which has helped a bit, but I still have issues with ingrown hairs, acne scarring and blackheads. What about tanning, would that help my skin at all?What can I do to reduce redness, blackheads, acne scaring and ingrown hairs between my eyebrows?
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.What can I do to reduce redness, blackheads, acne scaring and ingrown hairs between my eyebrows?
When you pluck your eyebrows, make sure you do it properly. Wet the area with warm water.


Rub soap all over it.


Wash off.


Gently pluck out hairs.


Wash again.


Moisturize!


Instead of plucking, try carefully shaving instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment