Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best products to use for dirty skin and blackheads on nose?

So depression sucks. I've been stuck in it for a while but I'm making it out. I've been dealing with this for a long time now, and my appearance has suffered from it.





I have dirty skin that I can't seem to clean at all. When I shower and scrub it seems to go away. But once I dry off it's still there. I seem to be able to scratch it off once I'm dry, but I don't think that's the best way to do this.(especially since I can't reach every area on my back).





Another problem are blackheads on my nose. They look pretty big to me when I look at them in the mirror. I'd read before that if I use those nose-strips, it'll leave little holes in my nose that'll just get dirty again. So what type of face scrub would work best?





If possible, I'd like to know what's best to take care of my immediate problems, and then what products I should use long-term to keep my skin healthy.





Thanks for any help.Best products to use for dirty skin and blackheads on nose?
Hiya


If you use apricot scrub for your face,it helps,thats what i use once in a while,or every night,it does help....or face masks help aswell...when your having a bath,just have it on for 10minutes and wash it off! its helped me alot...now it looks better! also try drinking alot of water,i never use to but its tru the more you drink water the better your skin will look! also dont touch your nose cos it will make it worse and red! also buy vitamins...cos all these things help,its not just about what goes on your skin but inside is as important! also try not to use products that are strong,such as clearsil,cos they dont work! johnsons face wash is better,more gentle!Best products to use for dirty skin and blackheads on nose?
theres these strips u can get in agreen box (here in aus) that u wet ur face and put it on ur nose when it dries like paper mache ur pull it off. Works wonders. I use that and then facial cleanser and it helps. I have large pore on my nose and lots of blocked pores etc these help. Supermarkets sell them in the cleanser/mousteriser aisle. ALso agood mousteriser will help. Dove, Nivea, etc
Use a cleansing scrub on your face, for black heads I use biore pore strips they rip out the black heads then afterwords I tone and use a light oil free moisturizer.
I use a product called Dettol, its actually a first aid antispetic but my mom had me using it since i hit puberty. Its a little hard to find, but easier if you live in New York of course. Here in PA theres only one store who sells it and I dont think you can get it online, but its works very well. Take care to dilute 1 part per 2 otherwise it will be too strong. Wash your face with a generic facial cleanser, and then use a cotton ball or pad to clean your face with the mixture. I have been using if for over 10 yrs and its worked for me and those I told to use it. If you want a scrub, raw sugar mixed with a genric facial cleanser will work as well but I am anti skin abrasion, your skin wasn't meant to be scrapped off.
same prob here

No comments:

Post a Comment