Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of clusters of blackheads?

I have clusters of blackheads mostly around the nose area. But they cover my entire nose, theyre small and tiny, and don't appear to be too deep. Theyre just everywhere. Theyre side by side on my nose, underneath my lip, theres even some in the rim of my nostrils. Theyre not puffy and noticeable, its as if theyre in the skin not on it. They go up to my eyebrows and around. You can't see them just looking at me, but I can see them by leaning over the sink to look in the mirror, and anyone close enough to me can see them. How can I get rid of them? and please don't tell me to see a dermatologist, I'm looking for a way to get rid of them I can do at home. Ive tried the blackhead strips and they remove the tips of some but not the whole thing, and rip off more skin than anything.How do I get rid of clusters of blackheads?
I have alot of black heads too but what is great for skin is washing your face with hot water, which opens the pores then using ordinary kitchen salt and rubbing that over the skin then washing that off with luke warm water to get the salt of then rinse with really cold water to tighten the pores back up! dont do this everyday maybe once or twice a week! it works really well.How do I get rid of clusters of blackheads?
what works well for me is a mix of things: sun to help dry the oils, washing every day with a pore cleanser, exfoliating 2-3x weekly, also acne cream applied to the nose daily, then using the pore strips 1-2x weekly as needed. It's a lot of work, but it's the only thing that keeps the pores on my nose small and clean
I saw on Ellen the other day that regular while glue (like Elmer's) works just as well as the strips, and is obviously a lot cheaper. There isn't really any good way of removing them quickly apart from that, you just have to make sure to wash your nose once a day, perhaps buy a blackhead scrub. It would cost around 6 dollars, but since its only for your nose it would go a long way.
Start with washing your face twice a day.


Buy some green mask clay and apply it around your nose and apply it at night.





In about a week you'll notice a difference. Believe me!
Wash your face, steam it over a hot bowl of water then squeee the a.s.s out of them! Best way.
You should try to use oil-free acne wash by Neutrogena. It is an orange bottle that you use to wash your face. It really works and gets down to the dirt and grime and really cleans.


If you do want to use a prescription use Benzaclin. It has Benz-oil in it and is kind of like bleach on your face. You have to get it over to counter though. Lots of doctors recommend it. You take a little bit of the cream like watery substance after you wash your face with the Neutrogena (If you like) and rub it into your skin right before bed.


It is also good if you use the Neutrogena Clean and Clear. There is a blue like watery substance that you use like alcohal rub. But after you use it wash your face otherwise it will make your face dry even though it really works to gat the dirt off your face and the oils. You just use a cotton ball.


It all works for me!


Hope it works for you! My face is really clear now.
  • benefit cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment