Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just a few pimples and a lot of blackheads or acne? ?

I'm a 14 yr old girl. I get TONES of blackheads which usualy dont turn into pimple. I try to squeeze my blackheads but there are just to many to get them all and sometimes they just wont come out! Latley i have been getting more an more pimple especially on mu de-colletage area (upper chest [not my boobs just above that]), and also my fore head, a few on my chin and cheeks and some in my hairline.


I use an oil-free make-up with 50% water in it to cover up my bad skin. I also use a clean and clear blackhead clenser, a toner an oil free moisturiser and pimple cleanser all of the same brand. However i do occasionally forget to put it on.





Would you consider my bad skin to be wprth the dreded title of acne?





Do you think i should switch to a more powerfull product such as Proactive?Just a few pimples and a lot of blackheads or acne? ?
it doesnt seem to me that you have acne, ive done beauty therapy courses and this is all seems normal for your age.





the worst thing you can do is squeeze pimples or blackheads because you run the very high risk of scarring your face and upper body, if you feel that you really have to squeeze them, get a bowl of steaming water and put your face over the bowl for about 10 minutes (can be longer if you want) this will bring out the pores in your face, use cotton balls or something simliar and push them towards the pimple and ease it out.





make up will not help your pimples, in the end it does more damage, but i undersatnd that you are trying to hide them, and even though a make up claims they are oil free there is no such thing, they are all made up of oil it just depends on which kinds of oils they are using in the product





it also wouldn't hurt to try another brand of cleanser, every person reacts differently to cleansing products, and also remember that sometimes there is such a thing as keeping your face too clean, because you strip the skin of its natural oils and in return you end up with more pimples





good luck and i hope this helps youJust a few pimples and a lot of blackheads or acne? ?
You are just growing up, but I understand how frustrating it is to have them and not want them. I mean, who does? All I can suggest to you since you are at a young age is to remember to wash your face everyday. Twice a day really. When you get up wash your face, pat it dry, and do it again. The first wash gets the oil and dirt off your skin the second wash cleans your pores. Then splash cold water to close your pores and pat your face down again.





Good luck to you and Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment