Saturday, December 26, 2009

My skin finally cleared up, no pimples or blackheads, nothing! I'm soo excited. How can I keep it this way?

So pretty much, for the past 3 years I've had O.K. skin, but there has always been one pimple or blackhead that makes me lack self confidence. Now my skin is so clear, and pretty! I felt proud of who I am today, and I held my head high. What can I do to keep my skin like this? I would be soo upset if I woke up with a pimple or something. I already wash with a moisturizing soap twice a day (once in the morning, once at night) and I exfoliate once a week or less than that sometimes.I eat healthy foods and drink tons of water.I really don't want to go get a product from the store though. PLEASE HELP! It'd mean soo much to me. Thanks=] and the 10 points will be awarded tomorrow or so, after I get a chance to see how all the tips work!My skin finally cleared up, no pimples or blackheads, nothing! I'm soo excited. How can I keep it this way?
Your doing most of what it takes to keep them away. Drinking lots of water, washing face twice a day etc. I would add to try and keep your hair away from your face. Also change your pillow case at least every other day ( or have it washed ). Besides drinking ton of water also stay away from caffeine. Be gentle to your skin and never scrub. Also just try to remain stress free as much as possible.My skin finally cleared up, no pimples or blackheads, nothing! I'm soo excited. How can I keep it this way?
farting alot then smelling it. applying bacon grease 1-4 times an hour. then never showering or washing the face.
JBoaz is a ****** up mother ******........
seriously... you're worrying over like one zit.





i suggest you continue doing what you're doing and who cares there's no way that you're going to be able to do anything to make it impossible for you to get another pimple, ever it happens. And you honestly have no reason at all to get self-conscious and start obsessing over it even if you get a single, unwanted, irritated pore or two or three for that matter.





';You felt proud of who you were'; because you had a few less zits on your face. Honestly If something like that can change your mood and perception of yourself that much you probably have bigger problems. Sorry but the truth hurts...
  • benefit cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment