Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i get rid of those painful acne & blackheads? can aloe vera gel help? any particular brand?

those acene are painful and it will remain a lump after that, with dark scare.How do i get rid of those painful acne %26amp; blackheads? can aloe vera gel help? any particular brand?
I use Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask once a week. It helps to draw out the oil and other junk in your skin. I also wash my face with a salicylic acid acne wash, and use a salicylic acid astringent. I also use an oil free moisturizer, my favorite is Aveeno, but I've used a lot, and even the store brand will work fine as long as it's oil free. It's important to clean, tone, and moisturize 2 times a day to get rid of the acne and keep it away.How do i get rid of those painful acne %26amp; blackheads? can aloe vera gel help? any particular brand?
check out paulaschoice.com, her products are the best, my skin has never looked better, she has done extensive research for her products...good luck!!
Prevention is the best medicine. Wash face and them use a stridex pad over the oily areas. It is best not to sqeeze acne. Rubba rubba dub.

No comments:

Post a Comment