Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I get rid of blackheads?

I have a million blackheads on my face that don't come out no matter how much i wash. The only way that i have been able to take them out is by hand or with this little tool that takes them out. Either way it takes a long time for a few to be taken out, and sometimes i still cant get them out. Does anyone know how i could get rid of them some other effective way? I rarely get pimples or zits, just tons of blackheads. Anyone know of a product of some sort that could help? Thanks for your tips.How do I get rid of blackheads?
There are these nose strips that you can get at the 99 cent store.They work well,but i dont think its possible to get rid of every single one at a time.. How do I get rid of blackheads?
biore has these really good ';blackhead strips'; that get rid of blackheads.
I myself have tried a lot of product for blackheads.You can try at the drug store or at some naturist store .there are many many in the market.you also can boil some tee and stay with your face over the steam..this makes your face watery and it is easier for you to pull the blackheads out.

No comments:

Post a Comment