Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are the best product for treating blackheads??

i got severe blackheads and i hate going to the dermatologist to prick my blackheads cause its painful and expensive i need over the counter beauty products pls.need your helpWhat are the best product for treating blackheads??
I would suggest the following routine once a week. Fill your sink with really hot / boiling water. Now put your face over it and use a towel as a tent so that all the steam is going onto your face. Do this for about 30 seconds, come out, do it for another 30 seconds. Now your pores are open. Use a facial scrub (Lush do a brilliant one called Ocean salt) Don't wet your face first or mix the scrub with water. Instead rub it onto your hands and then apply to face. Scrub your face gently in circular movements for 1 minute. Now gently rub the scrub off with a damp cloth. Now splash your face with cold water to close the pores. Use a little toner if you have any. Put a tiny bit of moisturiser on. Do this routine once every five nights, you should see a big change in a couple of weeks =)What are the best product for treating blackheads??
At most drugstore they havea tool that reoves blackheads usually made by revlon or something kind of looks like tweezers but it will say blackhead remover, it doesnt hurt and it is alot easier than doing it with your fingernails
clean and clear blackhead clearing astringent
I have been diagnosed with rosacea by two separate dermatologists. I have gone thru 1 antibiotic and 3 ointments and nothing worked. I couldn't afford the medications anymore and decided to try that Proactive over the counter acne stuff.After a lifetime of hating my skin, I'm happy for the first time. The silly stuff really does work. I had disregarded it because it wasn't prescription and also because celebrities were endorsing it (which I hate). It will definitely do the job, though, and a whole lot cheaper.
product line called ';zap it'; you can only get it through the company that manufactures it they won't let anyone distribute their products. After years of dermatologist my 21 year old son is loving being a customer and is zit less now Only if you want to check out their products and became a preferred customer call me. Here is my sight. There is a business end to all customers of this company but most enjoy being faithful customers check it out . Hope to hear from you http://www.homebizexecs.com/cgi-bin/team鈥?/a>
Iv heard tht what u do is, get a warm flannel %26amp; then leave it on where the black heads r %26amp; Pop them this stops the scarring, or do the flannel part %26amp; keep on doing so 1 a day
I wash my face in dove fresh touch soap... and then moisturizer with clean and clear oil free moisturizer... it worked for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment