Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is their a medicine that can get rid of blackheads or something that I can eat to cure it? ?

I do wash my face with clearcell but it just dries it out and doesn't even get rid of the blackheads.





I eat multivitamins daily, what other minerals am i deficient in ?Is their a medicine that can get rid of blackheads or something that I can eat to cure it? ?
I know some people find Salicylic Acid/BHA good for blackheads, there are lots of products that contain it, Paula's Choice products is one of the most popular.Is their a medicine that can get rid of blackheads or something that I can eat to cure it? ?
It's essentially dirt or sebum in your pores - you need to use a hot compress, or a heating mask for them to surface.


Are they on your nose? The best trick is to use a hot compress and gently push the nose upward and do the same on the sides.


Follow with a toner (Witch hazel) this helps balance your face/pores and help keep black heads away.





Switch facial washes. To something strong yet more gentle.


Toner


and use acne cream on blemishes.


Once a week do a heated black head mask.


Exfoliate twice a week on a clean face.

No comments:

Post a Comment