Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best way to get rid of blackheads and pimples?

I used to always say how I got such good skin and then probably 2 years ago or so I started breaking out... It's not like all over my face but when one pimple comes it seems a few come with it... My face isn't really oily... Actually kind of dry... And I have blackheads mainly on my nose but occasionally on my chin and forehead so I was also wondering what's the best way to get those off!!!





I've tried Murad and ProActiv and neither seemed to have helped and I really don't even want to spend that much again so I was thinking is there a natural way anybody uses or something I can just pick up in a local drugstore without a prescription?





**And please don't tell me to just pop them because I've tried that and gotten a scar from it so I'm not going to be doing that!!





Also since my face is so dry... Is there a good lotion that's not too expensive and won't make my face oily or break out that I could use?What's the best way to get rid of blackheads and pimples?
You should try Clean %26amp; Clear's blackhead eraser. I had the same problem and once I tried the blackhead eraser they all went away. All of Clean %26amp; Clear's mousturizers also work really really well. All their products are cheap and work well. Good luck!What's the best way to get rid of blackheads and pimples?
what i found works the best for me is using plain dove soap to wash my face then i use neutrogena oil free fresh moisturizer (when you buy it it's in a blue box) it's about $10 but i think it's worth it and then i just use clean and clear benzoyl peroxide cream where i'm prone to breaking out...i rarely break out now...maybe around my time of month but very very little.. hope this helps..sometimes less is more
WASH YOUR FACE


and use this cream called ';Clean %26amp; Clear Persa Gell 10 Maximum Strength'; Thats what i use and i only have 1 or 2 and they are one within days

No comments:

Post a Comment