Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get rid of my blackheads???????

I have really deep black heads all over my nose and less deep ones on my forehead and chin. I've had them for years so they're really starting to get to me. They are very noticable. How do I get rid of them?





I've tried about 5 different exfoliating scrubs, steaming my face (they still don't budge), and even tried to poke them our with a pin!! Which I know you shouldn't do but if you saw them you'd see what I mean.





Can you please tell me how to make my skin clear again?


Thank you very muchHow can I get rid of my blackheads???????
Blackheads are basically an open pore with acne vulgaris that has oxidized.





Tea tree oil has been shown to help treat and cure acne effectively. The reason that is is becasue tea tree oil is a powerful anti-bacterial, and anti-viral.





My suggestion: Apply pure tea tree oil to you blackheads several times a day, and you should notice an improvement within a week, and a gradual reduction after that.





If you,re prone to acne, you might consider swabbing your problem areas once a week with tea tree oil, before bed or something. It should help keep your acne in check.





Good luck,How can I get rid of my blackheads???????
Mario Badescu Silver Powder





It is incredible. It's a facial mask. It sucks black heads out making them easy to extract with a proper tool. I highly recommend it. I used as directed except I washed it off in a warm shower and then used an astringent. The result were black heads ready to get out. My nose is my problem area for black heads too. I'd tried other stuff. Nothing works like this.





There are a lot of reviews of this product online do a search and see. The Mario Badescu site has some reviews as well.
get a tool, its in the cosmetic section where they sell make up brushes like in Ekards, or Wallgreens. they call it a blackhead tool im pretty sure. It has two ends, one for black heads and the other for white heads. Its a professional tool that people at spas use, and its like maybe 6 bucks. Hope this helps.
Open the pores with steam. Then, use a clay mask. Repeat.
you have to scrub your face 3 times a day with baby oil you will break out at first but they will go away
  • benefit cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment