Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Redness On Face After Getting Rid of Blackheads?

I had some blackheads on my forehead, I popped them last night, but then I went to sleep, (after washing the area well etc)





Now the area is red near ever blackhead i popped...





I have a date tonight, how can i get rid of the rednessRedness On Face After Getting Rid of Blackheads?
First, wash your face with soap. Then soak very hot water in a towel and place it over your face. The steam will open the pores and remove any leftover soap residue. Follow that up with cold water which will shrink your pores back up and clear the redness.Redness On Face After Getting Rid of Blackheads?
That's because you popped them and irritated the skin. Don't pop them it will just make the problem worse by spreading oils, and give you scars in the long run.





Wear concealer to get rid of the redness, and apply some cold packs to the area. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment