Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can I do to clear up my blackheads and whiteheads without squeezing them?

I have sensitive acne-prone skin so I cannot squeeze my blackheads and whiteheads because that will just irritate my skin. Everyone knows that when you have acne, you should not touch your face at all or you will break out even more. So should I exfoliate...give myself a facial steam...is there ANY gentle way I can get rid of the black/white heads?What can I do to clear up my blackheads and whiteheads without squeezing them?
for white heads use toothpaste over night it should go away and for black heads:


prevention; wash ur face in the morning and before bed in cold water


cure; theres medication (creams) and use face masks and face clensers.


hope i helped and search the internet for homemade scrubs if ur low on the cha-ching.

No comments:

Post a Comment