Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HELP! How can I get rid of my stubborn blackheads.?

I can't get rid of these especially stubborn blackheads on and around my nose. I've tried everything! I've tried clean %26amp; clear, those little strips that you have to wet. I need to get them gone in two weeks starting tomorrow. I've heard you can pop them, but I've tride and they won't pop. Help, please?HELP! How can I get rid of my stubborn blackheads.?
The strips can help, but yes, they do still leave a few. After using the strip, make sure your pores are still open (warm water, steam should do it) then gently squeeze. Other than that, you would have to go to a dermatologist to have it professionally done.HELP! How can I get rid of my stubborn blackheads.?
you need to loosen them with hot water first, then put the strips on.


that should get them out. once they are out you need to get a good cleaner to keep them away. Chanel Purete Ideal serum works really well.


if you don't like that YSL have a good one, and perhaps the best is clinique liquid facial soap followed by the purple cleaner that burns like hell.


It worked for me and i'm a boy! so imagine what it will do for you.
scratch ur nose it will start to flake dont worry ur opening up ur pores now if u have alchoc rub it on them it might burn for a while next take towel put the alchol rub on it and hold for 8 min .


it should take them off ir nose it works really well on me hope u get them off
go to the pharmacy and get a black head remover, it's a little metal thing that has a small hole in the end and it pops the blackhead out.
try special treatments made for blackheads:





that new ';blackhead eraser'; thing


clearasil's blackhead products


and there are tons more





ps- have u been stressin' lately? that could b part of the problem





Hope this helps!
i have the same problem...but you can sqeez them out

No comments:

Post a Comment